10 November 2014

Casual vs Classic: Part one


Hi loves! Today I will present you my first part of the Casual vs Classic outfits. The idea behind this posts will be based on how to change the outfit and still keeping one item unchanged. In my case, the leather pants were the starting point.
 I`m quite in love with leather in each and every form of it: pants, jackets, heels, bags ♥ Can`t get enough! 
Now, let's talk a bit about my first pick: Casual and extremely comfortable, perfect for a cold but still sunny day of autumn. And if you`re willing to change your heels with a pair of ugg boots, at least for one day, you`ll make you feet happy for sure :D

Why I like this outfit even more? Just because is mainly black. I adore this combo and the fact that the weather got a bit colder, this combo si much more possible right now. But stay tunned because I have 2 other color crushes this autumn and you`ll find them soon ♥

P.S.: Lately I`m so much into wet hair look. I didn`t try it until now, don`t know actually why, but after my first experience I can`t get enough :D

I hope you like it and I wish you a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: 
Vest: Here
Blouse: KVL
Leather Pants: Here
Boots: KVL
Bag: Old
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Watch: Guess
Bracelets: Swarovski



2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)