14 December 2014

White Winter Mood


Good Morning loves ♥ I know you kind of missed me lately and I`m happy to receive all your wonderful emails asking when I will come back on blog with new outfit posts! Well, here I am with a new outfit post and I am really ok, but lately I was a bit busy with my well known passion: sending all the orders to all of you in time, creating some new items that I hope you`ll love especially for the Holidays, preparing a new photo shooting and also searching for wonderful places that I will be soon revealed where you can go and prepare for the Christmas Party and for the New Years Eve ♥ After the success that the nails and hair posts I thought it will be a very good idea, right? :D

I hope you`ll enjoy everything I have prepared for you and stay tuned because more interesting posts will follow :D

I wish you a wonderful week
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Jacket: Here
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Zara
Bag: Dasha






1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)