23 April 2016

All Black with some Fringe Accents


 So, my first confession is that I missed this weather so much. I kind of get used with the cold one but spring/summer is one of my fav part of the year and doesn`t matter how many degrees are outside, I will love it anyway ♥
For today, I have prepared an all black outfit, casual yet chic because the weather allows us to dressed all black without getting out of our comfort zone.  Sure, is not entirely all black due to my Michael Kors bag, but it`s almost there. I thought it will be better to pick something else for the bag.
So, I hope you`ll like it and I won`t keep you any longer because I hope you`ll enjoy the weather outside and have some fun.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend. For more details check the I was wearing section.
Kisses, M ♥



 I was wearing:
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Zara dress from Kurtmann: Here
Fringe Belt: My own design
Jessica Buurman boots: Here
Tommy Hilfiger Watch: Similar Here














4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)